MAXFIT is the Sport of fitness.
MAXFIT is a worldwide strength and conditioning fitness program designed for all ages. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional athlete, the MAXFIT program is designed with universal scalability, making this the ideal exercise program for anyone, regardless of age or experience.
In the MAXFIT program at Motivated Motions, you will work to build proficiency in all 10 general physical skills: strength, speed, endurance, stamina, power, flexibility, coordination, accuracy, agility and balance. We believe strongly that all movement is not created equal and are committed to working out with high intensity while executing high quality movements.
Always changing the workouts, never letting your body adapt. This is why MAXFIT is great for getting results. Your body never gets used to anything so you never reach those plateaus.
This is where many misconceptions about MAXFIT come from. Many people have a different view of intensity. Intensity is synonymous with power (Force multiplied by distance divided by time.) This translates into exercise by converting it to: the load, multiplied by the bar path/movement, divided by the time. Meaning, power/intensity is how much weight you can move over the longest distance in the shortest amount of time, while not compromising form and technique.
These are movements people were made to perform. Movements that are natural and safe. Movements we use in everyday life such as squating, deadlifting, pulling yourself up. This is NOT sitting in a machine that holds you in place while you execute a movement that isolates one muscle leaving your body unbalanced with useless strength. These are movements that promote neurological and hormonal responses, leading to better health, actual strength, actual core stability, agility, and flexibility.
MAXFIT is a great fitness program that is sure to transform you. Whether your goals are weight loss, gaining muscle or increasing endurance, all is attainable if you commit to MAXFIT. There are 10 general physical skills that are recognized in the MAXFIT community. A regimen develops fitness to the extent that it improves each of these ten skills.
1. Cardiovascular/Respiratory Endurance – The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
2. Stamina – The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
3. Strength – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
4. Flexibility – The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed – The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
8. Agility – The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance – The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
10. Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.